Monday, December 19, 2011

Clearance ALERT.... GE CFL Lightbulbs @Target.

If you are in need of some light bulbs, you may want to peek in on the GE CFL bulbs aisle. While clearance AND catalina coupons that come out at the register can be random and vary, I'm letting y'all know an interesting tidbit I found at the Riverview store yesterday afternoon.
Lots of the GE CFL bulbs were on clearance at this store for 30% Off. The prices will vary depending on which bulb you pick out. When I used my $1.50/1 GE Energy Smart/CFL/Efficient Lightbulb Pack Target Web Coupon x1/7 to help pay for it- out popped a manufacturer’s catalina coupon at the register for $2/1 GE Energy Smart, giving me a $3.50 stack on my next bulb purchase. I believe it is rolling too, since the Riverview store let me do more than one transaction. Even after using the stack another $2/1 manufacturer’s catalina printed out.
Again- there is no guarantee you will find the clearance or get the catalina when you purchase- but I hope you do!
SIDE NOTE: Some cashiers will allow you to use the catalina coupon that prints out on the same purchase!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment